analytics

cornstarch

The years had decomposed him. For a breathing thing it was strange to find him so transparent. I thought it curious but my attention so quickly passed through his gaps. It was like his molecules were lazy in their attraction and they spun a little uncertain. This new relation of matter would have shook the scientific world if anyone cared. 

It is hard to recall our meeting. It might have been at university. Or a work function. He is a vapor in my thoughts. He is like a ghost that haunts the sparse memories of my dreams, and waking scatters his details. It is such a curious experience: a hole in the mind that sucks up any pursuit. I lose it all the more I quest for it. 

But your question reassembled a few of his fragments. Why do you ask? Did you actually use his name? What was it? That... I've never heard that name before. But his specter haunts the edges of my mind. Perhaps, you could tell me why you are looking for him. What was his name? No. Perhaps.



No comments: