analytics

hamster

So I am yet another NetFlicker.  Or at least signed up to be.  I suppose my being a flicker depends on when the property of NetFlicking is bestowed on a NetFlicker (I'll let the dots continue my meaningless discussion)... 

So I got my queue up to 40 movies rightly quick.  And had to restrain myself from more.  I also avoided TV shows.  I just threw in some dystopias (Safari's spell check is misinformed), some noir, even a couple sword and sandals, and plentiful plentitude (come on spell checker; yes I do make up words, but these aren't them) of more.  There are so many movies I've wanted to see for a long time so I figured this was a good means of access to them.  Now to try and remember them all...  And worse yet figure out an order to watch them in.

And yes this does bear root to my watching of the Oscars.  A taste of history can make you do funny things.  

So first up: Brazil[!]

1 comment:

The Venerable Monster said...

You'll have to let me know how Brazil is since I haven't seen it in it's entirety. Hope you have fun as a NetFlicker. Or would it be NetFlickster?