analytics

epic

Okay, so yes I am in a comic book rut right now. I go through my different streaks. Presently... it's my geekiest of streaks. It happens. Feel free to lament for my future.



So I am discovering the evils of ebay right now. I just got a giant-sized (did I really have to use that adjective?) clump of comics from the most important (and my favorite) stretch of X-Men comics. They are not in the best condition, but most importantly in a very readable condition. Good, because that's what I will do with them. And it was a great great deal.



So I've now got the Dark Phoenix saga, Days of Future Past, the original Brood saga, and loads loads more in actual comic form (yes I did have them in black and white trades before, but...)

The main reason my blog has stalled of late is I have been trying to temper the amount of geek fallout that happens on this site. I wish I could say this would be the beginning of a calm... but I am really not so sure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GEEK!

Course I guess it takes one to know one.

Anonymous said...

I bet a non-geek could venture a pretty good guess.

Skip said...

Geek away! You are safe here...